We've updated our Terms of Use. You can review the changes here.

2022 Monthly Digital Single: Attention Dear [July]

by irr. app. (ext.)

/
1.
Please Reply Urgently Hello, My name is Mr Chan Yeol, I have sent this mail before but you did not reply because I have something very important to discuss with you and I need your urgent attention. Greetings.
2.
Carefully Read And Reply Dear. My name is Koji Murayama. I am from Japan. Currently suffering from cancer for more than 8 years now. The illness has actually stopped me from doing a lot of activities both business and otherwise. My main reason of contacting you is to seek your cooperation in an investment and carrying out my dying wish. As you know cancer is a very deadly disease and the doctors have predicted my passing away many times but I know sooner or later it will definitely happen. [A] First I want to entrust the sum of ELEVEN MILLION DOLLARS into your hands to invest in your country in a business choice of yours. [B] The annual profit of the proposed investment will be split into two [A] 65% of it will be donated to orphanage home/ less privileged ones. Then the remaining 35% can be spent at your discretion which is as good as a reward for hard work. I know it is very hard to believe such a gesture and dying wish, but I urge you to be positive in fulfilling all these request's and so you will be blessed. If you are willing, kindly send me your details and I will send more information in regards to how you can proceed. Once again thank you for your understanding as I wait in anticipation. My regards to your family. Yours Faithfully. K Murayama
3.
AD21 - Reply 04:44
Reply Good Day, I Miss Grace Akayoh the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Akayoh. Before his death he deposited the sum of ($9.2M .000 Us DOLLARS) in security company in my name as the next of kin he registered the consignment as family valuables. Now I want a foreign partner who will assist me to receive this consignment from a security company. I need your help. Get back to me for more details. Waiting for your reply Thanks Ms.Grace Akayoh

about

2022 Monthly Digital Single series:
'Attention Dear' [July]

1. Please Reply Urgently

2. Carefully Read And Reply

3. Reply

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits

released August 4, 2022

3 new tracks and a new debris assemblage will be posted every month, with a bonus 13th single available free to anyone who purchases all 12 monthly installments.

Perpetrated at Rock Creek Tributary, Hillsboro in July 2022.
Sights & sounds by M. S. Waldron © 2022.
Photography & debris assistance by Tatyana Byrd/Bleak Imagery

Texts by various scoundrels.

--------------------------------------

irrappext.com
irrappextdiscography.wordpress.com
soundcloud.com/irr-app-ext
mixcloud.com/irrappext
irrappext@gmail.com

license

all rights reserved

tags

irr. app. (ext.) recommends:

If you like irr. app. (ext.), you may also like: