I Made This For Someone Else, But They Didn't Want It So I'm Giving It To You Instead
A PHYSICAL VERSION OF THIS RELEASE IS AVAILABLE AT irrappext.com
. The physical album is a fully-printed, hand-assembled CDR packaged in a clear jewel case with a single-panel insert and double-sided tray card, and is limited to 200 copies.
full track list:
1. Devonian Lungpower Anniversary Promenade
2. L’s Unanswered Question
3. The Circadian Arcade
4. This Piano Can Think, And It Thinks You’re A Dumb, Hairless Monkey [Ad Libitum]
5. In The Woods Near Where My House Used To Be I Discovered A Quantum Anomaly In A Dark Blue Honeycomb
6. Magnetospirillum Instigate A Non-Specific Mechanical Failure (Above Sea Level)
7. “Oh, Whistle A Few Bars And I’ll Fake It, My Lad”
8. This Piano Can Think, And It Thinks You’re A Dumb, Hairless Monkey [Bruscamente]
9. The Beginning Of Several Hours Of Casual Dementia At Keflavík Airport
10. Vindicated By The Mountain Beavers: A True Story
11. I Felt It Approaching From A Distance, But I Never Heard It Leave
12. Lucid Dream Of An Electrostatic Field Briefly Lingering In A Lint Trap In Ballard
13. Love Theme From 'Rogue Pollinator'
This album contains 13 tracks: #s 1-6 & 10 are available for preview above, and #s 7-9 & 11-13 are included as bonus tracks with the album download.
released December 28, 2014
An album of shorter-length pieces that are largely constructed from (I thought rather good) material submitted to various labels, compilations and collaborations over the past few years, but subsequently rejected or ignored.
Wrangled & resolved in September 2014 at Rock Creek Tributary,
Sounds, graphics, layout © M S Waldron
Jerry Book (machine shop recordings on 1)
Evergreen Space Museum (Rocket Simulator on 1)
Loobie (complaints on 2)
Biggie & Busta (plant fetish rapture & grunts on 4 & 12)
Tracey Waldron (for use of her piano on 4 & 9)
At Jennie Richie (various sources on 5, 11 & 12)
Blue Sabbath Black Cheer (tape sources on 10)
Wm & Leslie Rage (for use of the fractured guitar in their laundry room on 12)
Cupboardie (brakes & bleats on 12)